With numbers like these, Pit Crew understands that investing in your organization’s IT infrastructure can be an intimidating endeavor. With decisions like what to buy and how to implement it, the entire process becomes even more overwhelming. At Pit Crew we believe in a straightforward 4-step approach to IT Projects.
- Listen to your business needs and goals
- Thoroughly examine your existing systems, physical variables, and employee knowledge
- Analyze the results and identify problem areas
- Design technology solutions that meet your needs in the most cost-effective way possible
Using the above approach allows Pit Crew to take a project from concept to full implementation in a seamless manner. Our Crew members make it their personal goal to protect your project from budget overruns and delays by utilizing best implementation strategies, scheduled tasks, and communication updates.
Examples of what we do:
- Network Server Implementation and Upgrades
- Application Deployment and Training
- Server Virtualization
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Planning and Implementation
- Email System Migration and Upgrades
- Wired and Wireless Network Implementation and Upgrades
- Remote Access and VPN Implementation
- And more